[Seaside] Re: [Mewa] A new instvar in an object isn't rendered in addor edit

Germán S. Arduino gsa at softhome.net
Sun May 23 14:42:22 CEST 2004

Sorry, a problem with my image.

Don't know (yet) why but somethings (sockets by example) don't working.

Rebuilding all in a new image works now.

Thanks Adrian.

"Adrian Lienhard" <adi at netstyle.ch> escribió en el mensaje
news:AD3214C8-AC9A-11D8-A7FD-000A95E07986 at netstyle.ch...
Hi Germán

I don't understand exactly what is going wrong. If you add a new
instance variable to a class you also have to update the construction
of the metaobject for instances of this class so that Mewa knows how to
deal with it. There are no other changes needed. Note, that if you have
an editor or view open already, they will not reflect the changes
because the metaobject of the instance they display is only created
when they are initialized. So, you have to open the editor again or
just start a new session.

Does this help?
Adrian