[Seaside] Seaside load support

Ian Prince ian at inextenso.com
Thu May 27 11:41:12 CEST 2004

On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 12:14 am -0300, Sebastián Sebastián Sastre wrote:

>    How big, performant, professional is the best seaside application
>you know? Can you send some links to take a look to?

FWIW, SqueakSource is written in Seaside. I believe it's running on very
slow hardware.

    http://kilana.unibe.ch:8888/

Lukas Renggli and Adrian Lienhard  have developed an insurance quote
generator with for a Swiss insurance company.

> Would you recomend or unrecomend to mount a bussiness site
>(specialized portal) based on squeak with seaside?

Yes. The documentation is still sparse, but the support I've seen here on
the from Avi, Julian and others is excellent.