[Seaside] problems with images actions

Leo De Marco leo at smalltalking.net
Tue Nov 2 14:53:53 CET 2004

Hello!

I'm currently doing a web application with Seaside. Looking at the tutorials I have no problems to doing my first version in a few days!
I tell you some datails of what im doing, so ( maybe) you can help me...
I have a map image (of some region of my country), and i want to put on other images (images of oil wells). In the model, I have instance variables with the coordinates of the wells (that represents exactly the coordinates in the map image). So, the hole idea is that when the user click in the well image, I can open the well editor.
At this moment, I can open an image with another image on, but I can find how to put an action for the well image, rather than in the hole map...

renderContentOn: html

	| map well |

	map := ImageReadWriter formFromFileNamed: 'Images\patagonia_map.jpg'.
	well := ImageReadWriter formFromFileNamed: 'Images\well.jpg'.
	well displayOn: map at: 48 at 562.

	html imageMapWithAction:[ :value | Transcript show: value printString; cr ] form: map.

Any help would be apreciated..

Regards,

Leo De Marco
leo at smalltalking.net