[Seaside] Re: Image shrinking

Colin Curtin alpineguy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 09:22:10 CET 2004

I've been idly thinking about how to shink an image - and it
invariably comes down to picking out what is most important in the
image. For a deployment, I would pick the web application as the most
important. From there, you can backtrace every dependance it has, and
those have, and those have, until some point where you ditch the rest
of the image.

But taking the reverse approach (top-down, like "I don't need this
class") seems to be a harder situation to deal with.

Kudos to you for all your hard work!

Colin