[Seaside] Using a component both using WAComponent>>call: and using WAHtmlRenderer>>render:

Yar Hwee Boon hboon at motionobj.com
Fri Nov 5 18:44:23 CET 2004

I have a component that was written to be invoked using WAComponent>call:.
Its a dialog with an OK/Save button that sends #answer:. I'm trying to use
it with WAHtmlRenderer>>render:. I've figured that I can perhaps do a
         myComponent onAnswer: [:v | "Retrieve the data in myComponent and
do processing"];

I'm wondering if this is a proper way.. and if not, how I can accomplish
something similar? Thanks.

--
Regards
HweeBoon