[Seaside] Possible for WADispatcherEditor references to be hanging around?

Yar Hwee Boon hboon at motionobj.com
Mon Nov 8 14:50:54 CET 2004

I'm observing that my image seems significantly larger after running
Seaside for a while. Its a 3.7 Basic image loaded with Seaside and a few
of my packages which are rather small. I've stopped WAKom and did a
Smalltalk garbageCollect. The windows XP task manager says its using 40MB.
I've tried tracing and found that I have 2 instances of
WADispatcherEditor. I'm rather lost tracing through all the references.
Does anyone know if it is possible with WADispatcherEditor, or how I can
track this down? Thanks.

--
Regards
HweeBoon