[Seaside] Logo of seaside

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Tue Nov 9 22:01:23 CET 2004

On Nov 9, 2004, at 9:47 PM, radoslav hodnicak wrote:

> I asked a friend of mine to make some "powered by seaside" images for
> me.
> Here's what he came up with
>
> http://4096.sk/seaside_draft.gif
> http://4096.sk/seaside_logo_draft.png
>
> Perhaps we can use one of these? I kinda like the shark.

I definitely like the wave and circle motif.  Not so sure about the
shark - for one thing, sharks are *in* the sea, not at the seaside.

Adrian Lienhard's company netstyle.ch also did some work on Seaside
logos - Adrian, I don't have the most recent version handy, perhaps you
could post it?  It has a starfish icon that could be an alternative to
the shark in that second link.  Also worth trying inside that circle
would be the [|] Smalltalk logo (which I like better than the
traditional hot air balloon...).

Avi