[Seaside] Seaside + Seaside Testing

Rob Lally smalltalk at roblally.plus.com
Thu Nov 11 11:13:09 CET 2004

Hi,

I've been playing with Seaside for a few days and I've been very, very
impressed. Last night I pulled Seaside Testing from SqueakMap and
started using it to write tests; again very impressed.

Then I went to the config page and there was a link labeled 'test' next
to the application. I pushed it and .. bang .. test results. A shiver
ran down my spine.

I don't know what to say other than 'Seaside + Seaside Testing rocks!!!!'.

Avi, David, everyone else involved, thank you very much.

Rob.