[Seaside] Re: Logo of seaside

Travis Griggs tgriggs at key.net
Mon Nov 15 17:43:30 CET 2004

On Nov 13, 2004, at 6:12, radoslav hodnicak wrote:

> Why does have the S to be capitalized? It's unfair to the other
> characters :-). I see nothing wrong with "seaside"

Comparing the two, I like the lower s better too, and the smaller
seaside. I wonder if that's really the real difference, not the
uppercase, but that Colin's uses a larger font. I agree with Colin that
simpler is better. I do miss the gray semi circle though. Don't know if
I care about the "powered by" though.

--
Travis Griggs
Objologist