[Seaside] Logo of seaside

Stephen Pair stephen at pairhome.net
Wed Nov 24 17:41:03 CET 2004

Here's my opinion:

- keep the starfish (it's nice to have an animal mascot, think of how
much mileage people have gotten out of making the penguin do all sorts
of crazy things)
- capitalize the "S" - I really don't care either way, but the
consistency argument wins the day
- make the "powered by" lettering and left hand swoop a little darker
(for better visibility)
- make an alternate form with the "powered by" and associated swoop
removed (this would be the normal logo, the "powered by" form would be
for use on websites built with Seaside)

- Stephen