[Seaside] WAChangePassword taking an authenticator block instead

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 12:49:56 CET 2004

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 15:46:08 +0800, Yar Hwee Boon <hboon at motionobj.com> wrote:
> Wouldn't WAChangePassword be easier to use if it takes an authenticator
> block instead/too?

Well, the idea behind the auth stuff was to establish a simple
protocol for authentication databases to implement -
#verifyPassword:forUser:, #setPassword:forUser:, etc.  This was in the
hopes that we would get a few easily reusable classes that implemented
these, rather than having ad-hoc blocks everywhere gluing things
together.

However, it's always nice to have the option of just plugging in a
block, too - if you want to send me a patch for that, that's fine.

Avi