[Seaside] About selecting the first element of a WASimpleNavigation

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Sun Nov 28 22:03:17 CET 2004

hi

WASimpleNavigation class>>example

	| counter |
	counter := WACounter new .
	^ self new
		add: counter label: 'yet another counter';
		add: WAPath example label: 'a cool path';
		select: counter;
		yourself

While trying to understand how the simple (and quite raw) widgets of
seaside work,
I tried to create the previous example class methods on
WASimpleNavigation.

Now when I start the WAExampleBrowser I get two tabs with the correct
labels but I do
not get the contents of the first one active ie I can't see the counter
for example.
I tried to used select: to select the first "object" but nothing
changes.

What am I doing wrong?

Stef