[Seaside] RE: Updated SmallBlog?

Bob Houston bobh at agents.com
Sun Nov 28 23:57:25 CET 2004

Thanks for the quick response. However, I'm going to need a little more
assistance with SmallBlog.  I've loaded SmallBlog-cwp.10.mcz from
SqueakSource, but I'm unable to get it to run.  As soon as I point my
browser to http://localhost:9090/seaside/blog/admin to get the
following walkback:
MessageNotUnderstood: WARenderLoop>>start:
WARenderLoop(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #start:
SLBlogMain>>configureBlog:

Please let me know if you can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

TIA,
Bob