[Seaside] RE: Updated SmallBlog?

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Mon Nov 29 00:16:05 CET 2004

On Nov 28, 2004, at 5:57 PM, Bob Houston wrote:

> Thanks for the quick response. However, I'm going to need a little
> more assistance with SmallBlog.  I've loaded SmallBlog-cwp.10.mcz from
> SqueakSource, but I'm unable to get it to run.  As soon as I point my
> browser to http://localhost:9090/seaside/blog/admin to get the
> following walkback:
> MessageNotUnderstood: WARenderLoop>>start:
> WARenderLoop(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #start:
> SLBlogMain>>configureBlog:
>
> Please let me know if you can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

You're probably not doing anything wrong. I'd guess that SmallBlog
needs to be updated to work with recent Seaside releases. I'm running
it on a patched version of Seaside 2.5a, so it's quite like that
Seaside has changed enough to break compatibility since then.

I'll post again when I've had a chance to take a closer look.

Colin