[Seaside] Another question before going to sleep :)

Yar Hwee Boon hboon at motionobj.com
Mon Nov 29 03:20:44 CET 2004

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 22:31:21 +0100, stephane ducasse
<stephane.ducasse at free.fr> wrote:

> I have another problem with the following example
>
> WASimpleNavigation class>>example
>
> 	^ self new
> 		add: WACounter new label: 'yet another counter';
> 		add: WAPath example label: 'a cool path';
> 		yourself

I think you need to #select: here.

> WASimpleNavigation>>children
> 		^ Array with: self objects
>
> WASimpleNavigation>>objects
> 		^ components collect: [:ea | ea value]

At least in the recent versions, WASimpleNavigation>>children is defined
to answer the selected component. I guess you need to do what you did
because you have not been able to #select:

The problem is that WAExampleBrowser>>children should be

     WAExampleBrowser>>children
         ^ Array with: component

Probably no one else knows about WAExampleBrowser except Avi... and he
never need to run it :)

--
Regards
HweeBoon