[Seaside] Weird behavior where writing to an instance variableoverwrites another instance variable instead

Yar Hwee Boon hboon at motionobj.com
Sat Oct 16 04:25:44 CEST 2004

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 13:23:36 -0400, Ben Schroeder <bschroeder at procro.com>
wrote:

> Are you using the instance variable declaration menu that comes up when
> you
> save the method?  There was a bug with that in Squeak 3.7.

Yes. Thanks for explaining this. I had thought it might be some problem at
the bytecode level, since it worked if I re-save that particular method
after adding self halt. How do I check this? I have the fix now, will try
it out, thanks.

Avi: it looks like this is the problem, I'll try to test it out and come
back if it is not so.

--
Regards
HweeBoon