[Seaside] Preventing autocomplete on LiveSearch

James Megquier jmegq at post.harvard.edu
Sun Oct 17 06:41:50 CEST 2004

Hi,

I've found it useful to disable autofill and autocomplete on
LiveSearches, since the browser's pop-down menu tends to interfere with
whatever I'm trying to show.

It's easy to change, and I think it makes sense to include in the
image, so here it is:

in WAHtmlRenderer>>textInputWithCallback:liveCallback:
add these two lines:
   self attributeAt: 'autofill' put: 'off'.
   self attributeAt: 'autocomplete' put: 'off'.

before the "self textInputWithValue" line.

p.s.: Once I've checked in these changes to my local Monticello
repository, (as, say, Seaside-2.5b5-jm.1), is there an easy way to
fileout a patch from a previous version?  I don't see one (other than
downgrading and clicking "Changes" on the new version).

Cheers,
-James