[Seaside] Home link

Yar Hwee Boon hboon at motionobj.com
Wed Oct 20 12:39:34 CEST 2004

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:29:27 +0200, Avi Bryant <avi at beta4.com> wrote:

> On Oct 20, 2004, at 12:13 PM, Yar Hwee Boon wrote:
>
>> It's a navigation bar where there's links to several different
>> "screens". I wouldn't be #answer:-ing from those calls. I take it that,
>> I should send #home before a second (or third, etc) #call then.
>
> If you're not #answer:-ing, why are you #call:-ing?

Aaargh.. it never occurred to me to swap the components. I guess with the
hammer in my hand.. everything looks like its begging for #call-#answer.
Thanks for clearing that up.

> This is something that I need to find a way to emphasize better, in the
> Seaside documentation or the examples: there's no reason to overuse

My guess is my question and your answer here in the archives is a good
starting point. I don't remember anyone talking about this when I read
through the archives. Maybe the Store example can be modified to add a
simple example of this?

--
Regards
HweeBoon