[Seaside] SmallHttpUnitTest

C. David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Fri Oct 22 14:34:57 CEST 2004

Jon Paynter wrote:

>David,
>Nice looking stuff there!
>
>Any support for multiple buttons/links with the same label?
>The app im woking on has a Shopping module Id like to setup automated tests for.  But it will need to be able to follow link number X labeled 'buy', or click said button.
>
>Hopefully this is already in your framework and just not in the examples.
>
>Also anxiously awaiting the VW port.
>
>Jon.

Jon,

Yes, there is #anchorsWithLabel: which just looks like this:

anchorsWithLabel: aString
    ^ self anchors
        select: [:anchor | anchor label = aString]

buttons would work the same way.  I'm not sure if I have a convenience
method for them or not but you can always send #buttons to the form and
look for the one with the right value:

form buttons select: [:button | button value = 'Buy']

David