[Seaside] DNU in calculation of footer in WATableReport displays 'Request handling aborted; reload to retry'

Yar Hwee Boon hboon at motionobj.com
Sat Oct 23 18:59:16 CEST 2004

I'm getting a DNU (problem in my code) in WATableReport's footer
calculation, specifically in #detectSum:. A DNU page is not returned,
instead 'Request handling aborted; reload to retry' is displayed. Is this
intentional? I can provide a reproduceable example if necessary. Thanks.

PS: I'm a little confused right now, excuse me if this is blantantly
obvious...

--
Regards
HweeBoon