[Seaside] Auto-create accessors preference causes infinite loopin components

Yar Hwee Boon hboon at motionobj.com
Tue Oct 26 14:26:19 CEST 2004

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:14:18 +0200, Robbes Romain
<romain.robbes at lu.unisi.ch> wrote:

> You can also use the refactoring browser for this kind of stuff :
>
> It allows to generate accessors, replace direct accesses to variable
> To accessors (abstract instance variable), and replace accessors with
> direct accesses (concrete/protect instance variable).

Of this refactorings/rewrites, I have only used generate accessors. But
that assumes that I knew I need that accessor. With the auto create
accessor preference, I can just use write the code as long as I know the
instance variable exist, which was quite convenient, as I didn't have to
stop to add acccessors. So, to me, it has the same flavor as coding in the
debugger.

--
Regards
HweeBoon