[Seaside] NAME attribute over-ride for dynamic HTML

Robert Hawley rhawley at plymouth.ac.uk
Tue Oct 26 14:55:27 CEST 2004

Avi

The idea of having something like a 'messages bar' in the browser does
appeal.  It could be used for warnings, but as an additional bonus it
could also be used for other messages too.  For example I sometimes fail
to notice those syntax error messages that are inserted when I do an
'accept' so it could be good if they were to appear in a more
standardised place.

Yours

Bob