[Seaside] critical GOODS client bug fixes

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Wed Oct 27 15:32:45 CEST 2004

On Oct 27, 2004, at 3:26 PM, Sebastián Sastre wrote:

> 	I want to ask if some GOODS squeak client user is experimenting
> unespected instVar objects in the persistent objects.
>
> 	I have stored in a BTree a lot of aContact, and from time to
> time, I have aContact who has in it's #observations instVar somethis
> different of aString, aBTreeLeafNode for instance, and the seaside
> application goes it DNU.

Whoa.  Well, I've certainly never seen that.
It would be useful to use the command line browser tool that comes with
GOODS to see if the wrong object is actually in the database, or if
it's just a bug during loading.

I assume you don't have a reliable way to reproduce it that I could try
with the Squeak version?

Avi