[Seaside] Seaside tutorial in Bern, November 17

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Thu Oct 28 16:39:11 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I'm going to be in Bern speaking at the university there in
mid-November.  Given enough interest, I've been discussing offering a
full day Seaside tutorial while I'm there, jointly with Lukas Renggli
and Adrian Lienhard from netstyle.ch.  It would be held at netstyle's
offices in Bern, probably from about 10am to 6pm on November 17th.  If
you think you'd be interested in attending, please email me soon and
let me know.  Make sure to mention what your experience level with
Seaside is, and what topics (if any) you'd be especially interested in
covering, so that we can gear the content of the tutorial towards the
attendees.

The tutorial fee would be 300 EUR per person, to a maximum of 10
people.  If we get enough interest to go forward, we'll let you know
next week.  Also, if you'd like to attend something like this but can't
make it to Bern, feel free to drop me a note, and maybe we can organize
something elsewhere.

Cheers,
Avi