[Seaside] Seaside tutorial in Bern, November 17

Ian Prince ian at inextenso.com
Thu Oct 28 20:16:39 CEST 2004

Great idea Avi, sign me up.

I'd be most interested in seeing how to use Seaside for building
"classic" data-driven web apps. Boring I know, but that is what most of
our clients are asking for. So I suppose it would be nice if GOODS and
Mewa were on the menu. It would be also be nice to have some of the more
"difficult" parts explained: I'm still trying to get my head around page
composition.

My experience level: well I'm still about 5 times more productive in
Zope, so I guess I'm still a beginner as I feel I should be 5 time *more*
productive in Seaside.

Ian.