[Seaside] WAEditDialog validation error message hidden when nested in WASimpleNavigation (#kalseyTabs) using IE6

Yar Hwee Boon hboon at motionobj.com
Fri Oct 29 15:23:51 CEST 2004

I hit an IE (at least v6) CSS bug. Anyone interested can try the changeset
and click call followed by save, it should show a validation error. The
workaround is to add a line to #kalseyTabs so that it becomes

===========================
WAStandardStyles>>kalseyTabs

.kalsey .navigation-content {
	background : #fff;
	border : 1px solid #ccc;
	border-top : none;
	clear : both;
	margin : 0px;
	padding : 15px;
	line-height: 1.1;  /* IE6 CSS workaround -
http://www.dracos.co.uk/web/css/ie6floatbug/ */
}

The bug and workaround is described in
http://www.dracos.co.uk/web/css/ie6floatbug/ (thanks to Matthew
Somerville?). I chose 1.1 arbitarily. Naturally, adding line-height will
make the page look slightly different, so if anyone has a better value or
fix, please suggest, thanks.

--
Regards
HweeBoon