[Seaside] current/latest version for VisualWorks

Michel Bany m.bany at wanadoo.fr
Wed Sep 1 00:16:50 CEST 2004

Travis Griggs a écrit :

> OK, I tried the SeasideForWebToolkit one, and got the stack dump
> attached below the sig. This is in a 7.2.1 image, loaded with a
> couple  of tools, but otherwise, pretty pristine. Any help much
> appreciated.
>
> --
> Travis Griggs
> Objologist
> My Other Machine runs OSX. But then... so does this one.
>
> Unhandled exception: No such file or directory
> ("psql_public_cst/Seaside/Loader399.pst")

Sorry, that's my mistake.
There is a bug in Store that does not correctly process package with a
name containing '/'.
This bug shows up only under non-Microsoft OSes. I included a patch for
that bug, but it gets loaded too late.
Until I fix it again, I suggest you create a 'Seaside' folder under
psql_public_cst and try again.
Hope you'll like Seaside.

Michel.