[Seaside] Re: Problems with expire in Seaside

Andreas Nilsson wahboh at mac.com
Thu Sep 2 00:36:54 CEST 2004

Well, then I guess it's all about design goals.
It is a lot easier to just hook up a plugin or event handler than it is
to override classes.
Overriding a class just to hook up an event is a bit like the good old
days of GUI toolkits where you had to override buttons to make them do
something when clicked ;)

/Adde