[Seaside] Re: Problems with expire in Seaside

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Thu Sep 2 00:51:50 CEST 2004

Fair enough, but this is something that's likely to be done at most
once per application...
Anyway, there's no reason the expiry page can't be easily pluggable (as
the error page already is).  I'll take this as a request for that.  But
I'm still interested in whether anyone has any good uses for the
#forwarder stuff that can't be just as easily handled in the URL?