[Seaside] cleaning up in 2.5

radoslav hodnicak rh at 4096.sk
Sun Sep 5 12:24:27 CEST 2004

What are the necessary steps to get rid of old objects in 2.5?

When I expire my sessions (for closing db connections etc) and do
WARegistry clearAllHandlers (and collect garbage), I still have those
sessions and applications hanging around. Tracking back pointers there are
tons of references to method contexts (performRequest:,
withEscapeContinuation: ...) so I don't know if this is a general problem
or if just my image is hosed.

rado
--
gentleman, n. - a man who knows how to blog, but doesn't