[Seaside] Re: Problems with expire in Seaside

Andreas Nilsson wahboh at mac.com
Mon Sep 6 11:53:22 CEST 2004

 From what i've understood by reading what Avi has said on the subject i
think it's supposed to work something like this:

- When you start your session and the user has entered his/her
information you create a new Forwarder object containing the
information that you wan't to preserve between sessions and call a
method on your session to register the forwarder object.
- When the session expires, your forwarder will get the control instead
of the normal expire-screen and you can then show a message and/or
transfer control to your login-screen and pass along the information
stored in the forwarder.

I might be wrong, though.

/Adde