[Seaside] fileUploadWithCallback not working?

Andreas Nilsson wahboh at mac.com
Wed Sep 8 02:49:21 CEST 2004

Hi.
I'm trying to use fileUploadWithCallback for uploading pictures to a
seaside application.
The problem is that the supplied callback is never executed.

html attributeAt: 'enctype' put: 'multipart/form-data'.
html form: [
	html fileUploadWithCallback: [ :file | Transcript show: 'File
uploaded' ].
	html attributes at: 'onClick' put: 'javascript:submit()'.
	html anchorWithAction: [self answer: true ] text: 'Save'.
].

Am i doing something wrong or is fileUploadWithCallback broken?
I also tried using the WAUploadTest code directly:

html attributeAt: 'enctype' put: 'multipart/form-data'.
html form: [
	html fileUploadWithCallback: [ :file | Transcript show: 'File
uploaded' ].
	html submitButton.
].

But then I got 'page expired' whenever i clicked the submit button.
I would be happy to provide the seaside version number I'm running but
I have no idea of where to look for it.

/Adde