[Seaside] Re: Don't understand call: answer:

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at laposte.net
Wed Sep 8 14:47:25 CEST 2004

Thanks, it helps me a lot. So, if I understand well :
The method "call:" calls "renderContentOn" on the object passed as
argument (WAStoreAddressEditor here). Then, the "rows" method is called
which have to specify what fields the object want to be printed in the
form. Finaly, a test is performed in order to know if the object
responds to the method "render"NameOfSymbol"On". If true, this method is
called, else a default method is.

Is that true ?

A documentation on Seaside lacks. I can't see any documentation talking
about this, it's strange since forms are very often used in html pages.

Thanks