[Seaside] Using image tags in Seaside

Andreas Nilsson wahboh at mac.com
Fri Sep 10 15:09:13 CEST 2004

A day earlier and you could have saved me some cursing ;)
Ran into that yesterday, the image refused to change in the webbrowser.
Since I use the serial from the database table in #= and #hash I solved
it by just deleting the old record in the database and inserting a new
whenever a new picture is selected.

/Adde