[Seaside] What do I need to load for the VisualWork port?

Wai Lun Mang mangwl at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 02:29:49 CEST 2004

I am trying to load the VisualWork port of Seaside.
According to the web site on www.beta4.com, I need to
load "Seaside" and Seaside-WebToolKit" bundles from
the public STORE repository.

I have access to the repository but I can see there
are alot of Seaside prefix bundles. There is a
"Seaside" bundle and I browse the bundle which does
not contain alot of things.  And I could not find the
"Seaside-WebToolKit" bundle in the public repository.
There is one bundle named "Seaside/WebToolkit" but
there is not alot of things in it either.

I would really appreciated if someone could point to
me what I need to load from the repository and in what
order.  I am current using VW version 7.2.

Thanks
Mang