[Seaside] supressing rendering

radoslav hodnicak rh at 4096.sk
Mon Sep 13 22:45:15 CEST 2004

I have this piece of code that reads parameters from url and initializes
the application to some state where it should behave the same way as if
the user did all the clicking.

In my (WA)Main class I have

[self root main call: SomeViewer new]
 on: WARenderNotification
 do: [:n| self root main activeComponent callEditorWith: someURLData].

(root being the root component and main its subcomponent)

It works (displays the correct page), however when I return (answer:) from
the editor call, any link on subcomponents on the new page causes
'Components not found while processing callbacks:' error.

(another funny thing I noticed is that when I answer: from the editor call
and toggle halos, the previous component (i.e. the editor) is displayed)

rado