[Seaside] Tree of Seaside classes

Romain Robbes rrobbes at info.unicaen.fr
Thu Sep 16 13:36:12 CEST 2004

	Hi,

	You could try this, which does class diagrams based on dynamical
information :

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3577

	The other possibility (which might need some more time) would be to
use Seaside's ports on visualworks,
and use Moose and CodeCrawler to have an in-depth analysis of the code.
(see http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~scg/Research/CodeCrawler/ ) (if I had
some time, I might have a look at it myself ...)

	Romain