[Seaside] VW 2.5b3.6.0 configuring new application problem

Jon Paynter kittle at mail.yans.net
Sat Sep 18 00:53:22 CEST 2004

ok I applied your patch..
then went and hit 'reset configuration'
I got a LOT of copies of this message in my transcript:
Reset servlet
Seaside alternate dispatcher disabled

(something like 15 copies)

I then launched my app like normal
http://localhost:8008/seaside/go/builder
and got a walkback:
 'ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND ("c:\VisualWorks72\web\examples\seaside\go\builder")'

the exact same symptoms as when I try and create a site using the vwave configuration gui.

What else am I missing here?

Thanks,
Jon.

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:57:05 -0400