[Seaside] Seaside application hangs on file upload

Andreas Nilsson wahboh at mac.com
Mon Sep 20 15:24:01 CEST 2004

I'm trying out a page in my seaside application that let's the user
upload pictures to be stored in the database.
Every now and again it totally hangs on upload (even though the file is
something like 25k) and then never recovers.
When i try to access the application again it doesn't even invoke my
root component (a WATask), the last thing it does is create the root
component then the webbrowser hangs.
All the other test applications and the seaside configuration app works
so it seems the problem is with this specific application.
I've tried to shutdown and restart the WAKom server but that doesn't
help, the only thing that helps (that I've found so far) is setting up
a new image and importing the classes.

Any ideas?

/Adde