[Seaside] Opening #imageWithForm: in new window

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Tue Sep 21 02:47:49 CEST 2004

On Sep 20, 2004, at 3:01 PM, Andreas Nilsson wrote:

> I'm trying to create a thumbnail with #imageWithForm: that opens the
> real picture (also with #imageWithForm:) in a separate window when
> clicked.
> Has anybody done something like this before?

Check out #anchorWithPopupAction:extent:text:, and #closePopup.  The
first (on HTMLRenderer) will split control off into a separate window -
you can do #call: and so on from the callback block but the pages will
be rendered inside the popup.  The second (on WASession) joins control
back by closing the popup and rendering any further pages in the main
window.

If you're doing something really simple (like you just want to show the
image without any HTML around it), you could just use
#anchorWithPopupUrl:extent:text: instead.

Note that the "text:" parameter can actually take a block within which
you render an image...

Avi