[Seaside] Seaside application hangs on file upload

Andreas Nilsson wahboh at mac.com
Tue Sep 21 10:04:09 CEST 2004

I have an image that's in a locked state that contains the application
I'm working on, if you think you can see anything from looking at it
i'll gladly upload it to an FTP server.
I'll try to get some time over to try adding and removing the
application and putting together a minimal application that does the
same things.

/Adde