[Seaside] Can't get Mewa example running

Ian Prince ian at inextenso.com
Thu Sep 23 10:24:26 CEST 2004

Thanks for your help Lukas. I followed your suggestion but it does not
fix the walkback on clicking "create new person".

By digging further, it seems that the class MWEditorVisitor (called by
the MWExample>>addNew) is missing from Mewa.Seaside2.5-al.20.mcz.

Mmm, in seems that the whole 'Mewa-Visitors' category is empty. Am I
doing something wrong with Monticello?

Should  I try an older combination than Seaside2.5b4 and Mewa.Seaside2.5-
al.14? Any recommendations?

Ian.