[Seaside] liveRequest

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Thu Sep 23 11:49:22 CEST 2004

On Sep 23, 2004, at 8:59 AM, Torsten Bergmann wrote:

> Hi Avi,
>
> thanks for the quick response. Looks like I have
> to update Seaside.
>
> #selectFromList:selected:callback:labels:liveCallback:
> is not part of my image. Currently using Seaside 2.5b2.

Yes, that's a recent addition, based on a contribution from Rado.

> Unfortunately the monticello repository (http://beta4.com/mc/seaside)
> is now reduced to just one version - so all old versions registered
> on
>
> http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/package/b135c62f-80b5-4a2f-80d4
> -7be8389ed54e
>
> can not be used anymore.

This is a temporary situation - I'm having server/hosting issues, and
so the beta4.com domain is currently just pointing to a friend's
computer where I've put up the really crucial files (like the latest
release of everything on SqueakMap).  I hope to recover the rest of the
server shortly.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Avi