[Seaside] Jobs?

Brent Pinkney brent.pinkney at aircom.co.za
Sat Apr 2 10:17:23 CEST 2005

>> If you happen to live in Johannesburg - we are hiring.
>>
> Is it worthwhile moving over? ;P

Als jiy Afrikaans kan praat ?

Seriously, we are looking for a reasonably junior engineer to support a
Seaside application.

Currently this is our only Smalltalk application and the fun is limited as
it interfaces to a nasty legacy system.

Us technical folk also do not get to write the conditions of employment
and we are obliged to exhaust all the local candidates first.

Interestingly no emplyment agent can find us one Smalltalk programmer, yet
my single email to the list has found me a handful of candidates.

Groete

Brent