[Seaside] Back to the seaside

Romain Robbes romain.robbes at lu.unisi.ch
Tue Apr 5 18:04:25 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I just uploaded an updated version of the slides of the two lectures I
gave on Seaside.
The first one was 1h30 long, and the second one 1 hour long, covering a
few more advanced subjects
such as forms, css, and useful components.

You can find them at:
http://www.inf.unisi.ch/~robbesr/seaside

You can find the source code of the tic tac toe example there too, for
Visualworks and Squeak.

Cheers,
	Romain