[Seaside] Look over to Rails and Struts

Marco Paga marco.paga at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 18:32:01 CEST 2005

Hello All,

I just had a short view into Rails, a webframework built in ruby.
Something I would really recognise as a big advantage is the way you
get in contact with a database. You just edit a config file and the OR
Mapper starts working.

When looking at Struts with Hibernate I really thought that putting
the config together was the trickiest job. Always writing the ANT
Scripts, testing the deployment over and over again until it worked as
desired.

Is there something similar planned for seaside?

Regards
Marco