[Seaside] tree control?

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Wed Apr 6 17:56:46 CEST 2005

Might be a faq, but is there a tree control widget somewhere? We have an
opportunity for our P2P software but the customer wants to see a web
interface, so I'm preparing a quick port of what we have now from WxSqueak
to Seaside (was planned to have both interfaces anyway).

The most pronounced components on the WxSqueak UI are a tree control and a
notebook control. It would save me alot of thinking if I could just copy
the whole UI design for the time being :)