[Seaside] Re: Look over to Rails and Struts

Marco Paga marco.paga at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 19:54:48 CEST 2005

Hi.
So I know that the Rails Framework has soem assumtions on the data
that is put into the db but in fact hibernate has limitations although
and I guess that it is used in the real world, too.
In fact it is very interesting to have a way to build simple schemas
of the hook instead of working with GLORP. When you see that you have
to integrate data or you will have to build complex schemas you will
automatically go over to it.

Smalltalk/Seaside is a very good framework for building webapps but
there is not really any standarized way to access the db.

best regards
marco