[Seaside] tree control?

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Thu Apr 7 16:38:25 CEST 2005

Hi guys!

Don't know if this is interesting but I have a tree control-thingy for
HttpView, could probably be "ported" to Seaside somehow. It doesn't use
javascript at all and keeps track of open nodes in a session cookie
(thus not cluttering up the URLs), which means it only sends the visible
stuff to the client. It can be seen in action here:

	http://www.garage-equipment.se

On the backend there is a model tree you construct and that's it, it
handles the rest itself.
I have some fixes in my dev image so that it doesn't loose track of
where it is when collapsing etc.
Mail me in private if you want to take a look at it.

regards, Göran