[Seaside] tree control?

Bany, Michel mbany at cincom.com
Thu Apr 7 19:17:37 CEST 2005

Torsten Bergmann wrote:
> I created a simple Tree Control for viewing data in Seaside.
> It included an example showing the Smalltalk class hierarchy
> in the browser. Avi included the code in one of the old
> Seaside distributions.

Torsten's tree control is available in the Seaside/BonusPack area
of the VisualWorks 7.3 distribution, parcel SeasideContributions.

I did not know he was the author, I will try to fix that for 7.3.1.

The Seaside/BonusPack area also contains SeasideWidgetTests that
includes an example that is using a tree control together with
a class browser to navigate and browse the class hierarchy.

Seems to display well only with IE, though :(

Enjoy,
Michel.